Colour challenge.....Jems Blog hop

Hello, it's time for the Jems blog hop!
This month the theme is a colour challenge,
Sweet sugar plum, Mint macaroon and Bermuda bay.


I love sweet sugar plum and mint macaroon
 but I have to confess that Bermuda bay is not one of my favourites, 
I think this is because I'm not really a fan of blue and it's a very bold colour too,
Well usually it is, but I decided to go for a lighter shade.
By second or even third generation stamping it's possible to achieve this.
The little heart in the centre is actually bermuda bay, third generation.



Please do keep hopping, the Jems team are full of ideas and inspiration!
Amanda at the Craft Spa is next



9 comments

  1. lovely make thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and pretty Katy...I love that floral stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous Katy... I too love this Window Shopping floral stamp...and just can't seem to put it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clean card very effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and simple. I like the cute heart in the middle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Katy & well done for getting the dreaded Bermuda Bay in there! Thanks for taking part x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever use of the Bermuda Bay on this beautiful card, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever idea to tone down the vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete