Urban Underground Be inspired blog hop

Hello there, it's time for another hop from the Be Inspired team,
You may of arrived here from Kylie's blog in Australia?
Another gorgeous project from Kylie!


So the theme this week is the yummy Urban Underground dsp.
This paper is stunning in real life! there are gorgeous speciality papers in this collection and the colour palette is just lovely,
 I think this has to be my current favourite dsp.


I finally got my hands on the Everyday hero stamp set and used the watercolour pencils for the first time, I am so impressed by how good they are! I have used many different brands of watercolour mediums over the years I have been crafting and the Stampin' Up! pencils are fabulous quality with great pigmentation and they are a good price too!

Do check out our Maike's blog next,her creations are gorgeous!
 Just click on the logo below


Here is our full Blog Hop List

Katy Harrison You are here
Sarah Berry

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today


Product List

1 comment

  1. Awww this is so cool Katy! Awesome card and super adorable.

    ReplyDelete