Merry Patterns, Artisan blog hop

Hello and welcome to this weeks Artisan blog hop.
Today our hop is all about the lovely Merry Patterns stamp set


For a limited time, get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set FREE when you host a party with 350 €/£250 in sales. You’ll receive this exclusive holiday stamp set in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards you’ll earn when you host a qualifying Stampin’ Up! party. This offer ends on 31 October, so don’t wait. Contact me today!

I adore the deer in this set! His wooly jumper is so sweet.




I also used the Christmas around the world DSP ( 144629 ), page 29 of the Autumn winter catalogue
You get 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs in 12 x 12 for £10




Don't miss Kimberly's inspiring creation, she is next on our hop.
Click on the logo below to hop over to her blog.


Katy Harrison You are here

5 comments

  1. Ummmm. I love that red sweater!!!! Love love love!!! So cute! Fav sweater so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use the sweater today too, brrrr, so cold!
    I love your idea!
    XO
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you did with the sweater! Great idea! Don't need one here...too hot...send cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice Christmas card you designed!!! The deer looks so beautiful in his red sweater:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete